Communication is the exchange of information between two parties -- a sender and a receiver -- by visual, aural, verbal and non-verbal means. Effective communication occurs when the receiver understands the exact information or idea that the sender intended to transmit. Information requiring action must be sufficient and timely. In a community, effective both-way communication builds up the individual members and the group in their life together.
Vision/Mission of the Communication Pillar:
1. We exist to ensure the success of all other pillar activities.
2. We communicate clearly and accurately who it is we are and what it is we do to every person who is a part of All Saints and who lives beyond our geographic and spiritual boundaries.
3. We listen to be sure that our message is relevant, responsive and heard.
4. We ensure that channels exist for effective, timely, both-way communication at all levels within our parish community and between our parish community and the larger community
5. We make the best possible use of the communications tools, talents, and systems we have at hand.
6. We adapt quickly to rapidly changing forms of communication.
7. We consciously tailor and continually adapt our communications to optimally uphold the mission of All Saints and strengthen the fabric of our community.
|Commissions and Sub-Teams||Key Person Name|
Your next event could be held overlooking the New River on All Saints' downtown Fort Lauderdale campus. For more information contact:
RBL Event Management
The All Saints Church Building and the offices will be closed Monday through Friday, April 28 - May 2. All buildings on the All Saints Campus are being treated for termites and are off limits for your own safety.
JOURNEY TO FAITH
March 9- May 4, 2014, 9-10:15AM
SECOND SUNDAY BOOK SERIES
NEIGHBORHOOD POTLUCK DINNER
Friday May 9 at 7:00pm
PARISH WORK DAY
Saturday, April 12, 9AM
SIGN UP FORM
ST. AMBROSE THRIFT STORE REOPENING
Saturday: April 26.
Adult Forum: Sundays, 9:15 a.m. at All Saints in the River Room